I haven’t written a gratitude post in a long time. Definitely overdue!
- My beautiful new house that is turning into a home more each day.
- My cats and all their silly antics that keep me running and make me laugh.
- My best friend, April. I am so glad we moved in together.
- My new and developing friendships, both online and offline.
- My amazing girlfriend. I can’t wait to see what she brings to the world each day.
- Employment, although I was supposed to start work today and haven’t yet heard from my boss. I’m sure I’ll reach him soon and it will be okay.
- Great food. I love food, cooking, eating.
- Location. I’m just thrilled that I have places to walk to and ride my bike to.
- My neighbor, Jessie. She’s really nice, has three wonderful little boys, and she’s kind enough to share her washer and dryer with me and April.
- My art. I’m going to set it all up today. I can’t wait to get started.
- Coffee! Of course.